Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Lucky Dates To Get Married This 2010 My Parents Want Us To Move Our Wedding Date. How Can I Let Them Know That This Is Our Decision?

My parents want us to move our wedding date. How can I let them know that this is our decision? - the lucky dates to get married this 2010

My friend and I are together for 7 years. We have at the wedding, so we can finish university and have our training on the road. Since its release, I was able to find work, but my friend was not so lucky. We both have already saved money in the last 4 years to start our life together and was very active in their search for work, so you can continue to contribute to the financing of the relationship. My parents think that we have no financial perspective as a couple and say that we need for the wedding day in 2010, be postponed. My friend and I want to get married on our anniversary (we've always intended to do). Happened in 2009, our anniversary falling on a Saturday, and would be perfect for me and my familymber. We are in love since we met 7 years ago and waited patiently to get married at last. We have done everything our parents have done to us, if not live together after marriage, the effort even if they separate more emotional for us. We respect your wishes, but at the same time, you want this special day for everyone, including us. Even if they are not working, my friend and I are ready for the office, get married and even formed an estimate of the quantity of living for us. I do not think you could endure emotionally, to be separated for a year (because we want our marriage to be on our anniversary). How can my parents that even though we likeand respect their opinions, we want our marriage on our anniversary this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walkie shoes walkie Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates