Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can Flash Photography Injure Newborn Eyes How Can I Make Sure My Face Makeup Won't Be Visible On Flash Photography?

How can I make sure my face makeup won't be visible on flash photography? - can flash photography injure newborn eyes

I just bought Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer Shade 4-5. Lifetime 4 clock in the morning and I'm afraid that will be displayed, because it covered my dark circles. I read in another YA! whether it will be displayed titanium dioxide or SPF, which is in flash photography. Tomorrow is my day the photo! I need help, fast!

1 comment:

  1. obtained with SPF. SPF can reflect the flash. Use a marker to look good, but can see the rope and young people to handle, but sparingly. Mac has a body to be resistant to water, reflecting the no particle of light.

    ReplyDelete

 

Walkie shoes walkie Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates