Thursday, February 4, 2010

Color Floor For Red Countertop What Color Should I Paint My Kitchen?

What color should I paint my kitchen? - color floor for red countertop

I come and I need to have to paint the kitchen. The cabinets are light maple wood floor color is similar and the hob is too weak. The room is not much light, so I would be afraid of red, I think, amazing. Please help ... I do not know what to do. I'm pretty open, but I want something that runs in my living room so is (walls) Brown (SOFA) and Teal (Accent).

2 comments:

  1. When I paint a perfect cream. Almost a coffee with cream. This emphasis very much against the wood in the kitchen, holding the light in the room and flow with the RET your home. If you are a little courage, look for towels, boxes, etc. with bold colored accessories. I think the red accent is great, and it does not dominate the room. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the kitchen light, you can paint the walls in bright colors and make color patches on the walls, accessories and jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

 

Walkie shoes walkie Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates