Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Are The Red Yellow And White Cables Called Red/White And Yellow Video Vs Pyb Stuff?

Red/White and Yellow video vs Pyb stuff? - what are the red yellow and white cables called

RCA I mean? Namely cable red / white / yellow in the YB / YC / Yi or what is my DVD player to your TV. The picture is great and I use a separate cable red and white audio.
Well, my friend said that I should get "special" son of the candles for Yb. Is it really important? The red / white / yellow RCA? Cable fit well into the slots. Is this just a trick to store large cable more expensive for the "Y" sell "ports, or I feel a difference in picture qaulity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walkie shoes walkie Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates