Saturday, January 23, 2010

Russian Electro Torture Methods Women Electro Harmonix Bigg Muff Trouble!?

Electro harmonix Bigg Muff trouble!? - russian electro torture methods women

Recently I bought an Electro Harmonix Big Muff, Russian, from fellow musicians. I connected and when it is turned off, I have a signal. (my sound.) When turned on, not only had no distortion, no noise. I tried to play with the settings, and nothing! I ordered a new one and the same thing happened! (Incidentally, all of my cables in order.) Can you help me?

1 comment:

  1. It is in this sense?
    http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/inde ...
    Bigg Muff (Russian)

    ReplyDelete

 

Walkie shoes walkie Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates