Saturday, January 30, 2010

Epilepsy Causes More Condition_symptoms Could A Hit To The Temple Cause Epilepsy?

Could a hit to the temple cause epilepsy? - epilepsy causes more condition_symptoms

Consequently, I am of the epilepsy, she has to say, there could be a scar on my brain. I cracked his head open a few times, but that was when I was young, and my epilepsy was not started 4 years ago. Head injury is about the last time I had had my first seizure when I played basketball and pushed me into the temple so hard. I had to withdraw. Anyway, I was wondering if perhaps they could be the cause of my epilepsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walkie shoes walkie Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates