Friday, January 22, 2010

Picture Bad Teeth No Floss I Cut My Gum Short With My Floss, Is This Bad?

I cut my gum short with my floss, is this bad? - picture bad teeth no floss

I floss and my gums were very bad and I was so determined that I began to cut the thread with my gums, thought he would get rid of him, then he will would not stop bleeding, and do not look good, and looks an image and bubble gum chewing gum stuck between the teeth and gums just cut that is far below the one of my teeth, that was really bad? Should I consult my dentist soon? What should I floss and the right to their teeth in a healthy state?

1 comment:

  1. What is silk, not until your blood .... intended only to food particles and plaque between teeth removed. Obviously affects the gums, but you do not bleed, finally, stronger and healthier. So yes, go to the dentist before ...

    ReplyDelete

 

Walkie shoes walkie Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates